Cozy Knits for Dreary Days

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's that time of year again (already). Dreary weather, wet roads, runny noses and perpetual bad hair-days mark the start of the fall season in Seattle.

I feel like being in my pajamas all day but since most of my life requires attire other than sweatpants and old t-shirts, I'll try to keep myself cozy with plenty of hand-knit goodies instead.

This is a cowl that I finished a while back and gave as a gift. Fortunately I bought an extra skein of yarn so I can make myself one too! I used the Water Diamonds Scarf pattern and my absolute most favorite yarn in the world, Malabrigo.















Here is a shot taken when I was blocking it. I think it shows off the pattern nicely.




















Stay cozy!

0 comments:

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger