Fabric Scrap Cards

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's start a holiday card revolution. Instead of sending Christmas cards, why not send Halloween cards this year?!

I made these cards with some scraps leftover from a Halloween quilt. I cut the fabric into squares using pinking shears, attached the squares to blank cards using a glue stick and then stitched around the squares with the sewing machine.


I'm going to give this set as a gift so I packaged each card with an envelope and slipped it into a clear plastic sleeve then tied them up with a Halloween ribbon.















These were fun and easy to make and a great way to use up fabric scraps. I'll be making more of these to send and also to give as gifts.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Those are great! I may have to give this a try...

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger