Halloween Quilt

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I made a Halloween quilt! I used the Oh Frannson Mix Tape quilt pattern (again), some Halloween printed cottons, beige linen for the sashing, spider web fabric for the backing and spooky tree fabric for the binding.





























It's a small quilt that is meant to be used as a wall hanging for the holiday. I sent this one off to a recent swap partner but I have enough fabric left over to make my own!

I still have a lot to learn about quilting and definitely need more practice but I'm enjoying the process.

1 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

I LUV-LUV=LUV your Halloween quilt. I hope you don't mind that I shared it on my blog...giving you credit and linking it back to yours... =)

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger