One Pattern, Three Ways

Monday, November 8, 2010

I love Dangercraft's patterns. They are all adorable, easy and use the magic loop method for knitting in the round - which is SO much better than DPNs. One of my favorite designs is Daphne and Delilah the Mommy and Baby Monster.

I've made it a few different ways using different yarns and needle sizes.

For this version, I used Vanna's Choice yarn and size 8 needles. The finished size of mommy monster was aprox 13".


















I made a couple big foot versions of the pattern for a sasquatch loving craft pal. I used a fun fur yarn for this and size 5 needles. I also added some big felt feet. Finished size was aprox 6" tall.



















This is a baby big foot made from sock yarn and size 2 needles. Finished size is aprox 3" tall. He's hiding behind a little felt branch.


1 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Super cute ! I just adore the Mommy and Baby Monster.

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger