Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Lime!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's official! We're hitched!

We've spent the last 2+ weeks eloping in Las Vegas and then relaxing at the incredible Capella Ixtapa resort. We had an amazing time and we're a very very happy newlywed couple!

Everything was absolutely perfect but we are happy to be back home with our fur-family and my craft supplies! I didn't get any crafting done while we were away but I've jumped right back into it. I'm working on a lovely knit shrug for a swap and have just opened up another round of the Hoopla swap on Craftster. I'll be sharing some crafty projects as soon as I've officially come back to reality.

We won't have our official photos back for another 6 weeks but here's a few of our amateur shots for your viewing pleasure...




























































Like my Mom always says, it's good to go but it's good to come home. I missed all of my crafty blog pals and am happy to be back crafting again with all of you!

xoxo

11 comments:

Renee said...

OMGOSH congrats you two :) Many years of happiness and blessing

Meredith said...

Congrats to you!! What a wonderful place to honeymoon! Many many blessings on you and your hubby. Your a stunning couple..;0)

Troublet said...

Whoa, you look HAWT in that dress Lime!

Congratulations! *hugs*

LimeRiot said...

Awww! Thanks so much for the kind comments! I sure missed you guys.

T, it was definitely a Vegas dress - short and tight :).

Kimberly Miller Brown said...

You look gorgeous: congrats to the both of you!! I love the shots: especially the dolphin photo and the one with your feet/ocean.

Alex Porter said...

YAY!!!! Congrats...you two are the cutest. Glad you had a blast on your honeymoon!

Brenda said...

Finally, PICS! More please! Love these. LYMI.

titaniumgrrl said...

Congrats Lime!!

Jaclyn T said...

Looks like you had a great time!


--Jaclyn T
Enter my giveaway for a handmade pouch http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/07/end-of-school-giveaway.html

CraftyLikeLindy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! Looks like all your hard work paid off you looked FAB in your dress! and man your hubby is tall!

Erica said...

Oh, gosh, this popped up under your most recent post and I had to take a peek!

It's funny, because my husband wanted to elope in Vegas, but we ended up doing a small wedding in my parent's backyard... and then we were off to Vegas for our honeymoon! ;)

You two just look so happy! Congrats (even though it's a little late...lol!)

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger