Ephemera Bookmarks

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

When I saw this post on Craftster, I knew I wanted to make my own ephemera bookmarks!

I cut some felt then dug into my giant tub of ephemera and pulled out some bits, bobs and buttons and started sewing and gluing. After an hour or so, this is what I had come up with!




Here are some close-ups.






















These were both fun and fast! I'll probably make some more for little gifts. These will be sent off with an upcoming swap package.



2 comments:

Kimberly Miller Brown said...

I would love to see inside that head of yours...your craft projects are always well put together (Theme, color, etc), inspiring and always very beautiful!

AaReAn said...

how adorable! I love them!

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! Come on over and follow Color Issue...a blog all about color! :-) go figure?! ha

xoxoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger