Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Thursday, March 8, 2012

This isn't crafty but I still wanted to share it with you all!

I got a wild hair yesterday (excuse the pun) and decided I needed a bit of a style change. After some Pinterest browsing for "short hair" and a trip to the salon tonight, my long hair is long gone!





















This new cut is going to be fun but it will take some getting used to. I've been scaring myself every time I walk past a mirror. Who is that person?!

If I knew how to use Photoshop maybe I would have made my cheeks a little rosier and my forehead a little less shiny in this picture but this is the real me after a long Thursday. No secrets here :).


11 comments:

rubyslipperz said...

No need for any photoshopping of your pic. You look beautiful just as it is!!

I cut my hair VERY short several years ago because our son-in-law had leukemia and had to shave his head. My hair was almost to my waist. It was very hard for me for quite some time. But, a grain of sand to what our SIL was going thru.

You are such a cute girl, I don't think you could do ANYthing to your hair that would deter from your cute image. =)

hugZ,
annie
anniesrubyslipperz.com

Skwishee said...

Love it. You look adorable! :)

Kimberly Miller Brown said...

Wow, it looks fantastic! I think it very brave of you to try a drastically different 'do. It was very successful :)

Nancy said...

It looks so cute on you!

MareMare said...

Love it even better not all stretched out! :D

JustPam said...

You are beautiful and obviously can wear your hair anyway. Your cut is adorable. I wish my crazy hair would succumb to a shorter style.

kittykill said...

You are just too adorable for words! I love it!

Angie said...

SO cute! I chopped my hair off a couple years ago as a reward to myself, and it definitely took some getting used to.

Go you, being all adventurous! You look absolutely beautiful.

Brenda said...

You are so pretty friend! Love, love, LOVE the new hair and love that I got to see it in person on Saturday. LYMI.

Pam Fields said...

I love the new "do". I now, for the first time since I was in 3rd grade and I am now 47, have long hair! Half way down my back after wearing it short for 40 years! This cut makes me want to run out and get one like it. My husband might have a heart attack though! ;)

Clemence - Oh The Lovely Things said...

Love your new hair! You look so adorable :)

LIME RIOT All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger